ADMISSION & FEES DETAILS
All students have to appear for an entrance exam in English, Mathematics (and Science for classes VIII, IX & IX) and Second language to qualify for admission.
The applicant candidate has to register through an application purchased at the school office. Registration does not confirm admission.
- The applicant candidate has to appear for written entrance test.
- The selected candidate (based on performance) need to attend a personal interview along with parent / guardian with the Chief Mentor.
- The Chief Mentor is the sole responsible person to approve the selection.
- Provisional admission is given on approval, of the Chief Mentor.
- Admission is confirmed after the fees payment and on producing the required Certificates (Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate).
- No refund of any fees paid is possible as per policy.
The ACHARIYA Parent Teacher Association (PTA) works to enhance the overall experience of ACHARIYA students by connecting the circle of home, school, and community so that each child develops to his/her fullest potential. At ACHARIYA we believe that parent involvement is a vital link in creating a school community spirit.
The School is well connected by roads. The School has a fleet of self owned, modern means of conveyance consisting of about 25 buses & 10 vans to meet all the requirements of the children, staff and administration.