campus An adequate infrastructure having physical facilities including well designed classrooms, fully furnished and equipped laboratories, ample stocked library, computers and fully furnished kids’ play area catering to the needs of KG children have been installed and also sports rooms, a vast and well maintained playground equipped with a provision for outdoor games like football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, swimming, gym & kho-kho is also provided. Highly energized conceptual halls one with five pyramids and other with seven pyramids for yoga & meditation to make our institution spiritually International Standard.
Land Area – 5 Acre
Building Area – 1,14,600 Sqft
Play Ground Area – Morethan 4 Acres
School Codes – Policies
ACHARIYA is committed to excel in quality education. Our passion for teaching helps children to excel in life. The Aim of ACHARIYA with regard to schooling is based on the development of individual personality. ACHARIYA’s Formula focusing on Multiple Intelligence helps the child to improve in Physical, Mental, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Personality to lead a higher life.
- The medium of instruction is English. Only English should be spoken in the school premises so as to enable the pupils to acquire more fluency and accuracy in the language.
- Every student must possess a copy of the School diary which must be brought to school every day.
- Students should maintain strict discipline.
- Students are expected to come in tidy uniform.
- Students are forbidden to scribble on the walls or benches and desks. They must keep the campus neat.
- Students should not play in the class rooms or on the Corridor.
- Every student must possess the prescribed text books and note books. They must maintain the books neatly. They must bring text books and notebooks everyday according to the Time Table.
- Students are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. They should not wear any costly jewellery while coming to school. The school cannot hold any responsibility for the loss of student’s belongings.
- Students must be on the school premises before the first bell. Late comers will be dealt with seriously.
- Leave will not be granted without prior permission. The prescribed leave letter form should be duly filled and signed by the parent or guardian.
No leave shall be granted on test and examination days.
Note: Emergency cases will be considered.
- Respect every teacher.
- Stand up at once a teacher/visitor when he/she enters or leaves the class-room.
- Be polite while speaking to teachers and elders in general.
- Maintain silence in the absence of the teacher in the classroom.
- Full attendance and punctuality leads to appreciations and rewards.
- Study and behave even outside the school in such a way that your teachers and parents are proud of you.
- Negligence of work, disobedience or disrespect to teachers & members of staff and Irregular attendance will result in dismissal from the school.
Students indulging in malpractice will be dismissed from the school.
- There are Formative Assessment and Summative Assessment every year. After each Test/Exam, progress report will be issued to the parents for their perusal and the same must be signed in person on open day and be returned to the Class Teacher.
- Annual promotion is based on the marks obtained in the Formative and Summative Assessments.
- Work hard and do your best. Understand your parents; teachers and the nation expect a lot from you.