With more than Nineteen years of experience in diverse roles as a best teacher, top curriculum designer, facilitator and Principal, Geeta S is deeply passionate about education and training and development domains. Presently leading Achariya Siksha Mandir, Villianur, Pondicherry Principal. She has also served in :
- Principal, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Karnataka
- Centre Head, We Care – a prominent Pre-school centre chain in Bangalore
- Principal, Kairali Springdale School, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
- The Holy Cross School, bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
- Pitts Modern High School, Gomia, Jharkhand
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikpura
- Gedu Higher Secondary School, Ministry of Education, Royal Govt of Bhutan
- Phuntsholing Higher Secondary School, Ministry of Education, Royal Govt of Bhutan
She has also served as a distinguished resource person for RIPE, a prominent training & development organization in Chennai. In that capacity she has visited most of the Professional Colleges in Tamilnadu and offered placement training and mentoring services. Many of her students and mentees today are well-placed enjoying good position and privileges. They continue to keep in touch with her, seeking support and inspiration from her.
Armed with a Masters in science and Bachelor’s degree in Education, she also taken up consulting projects related to education such as setting up of new schools, whole school transformation initiatives and placement training for college students. She has offered a 10-part Organizational Developmental Program for Kulapathi Balakrishna Joshi Higher Secondary School, Chennai.
Her empathetic attitude, winsome ways, sense of humour, ability to defreeze and relate to participants effortlessly plus the kaleidoscopic exposure she has, make her a facilitator and resource person par excellence.
During her student-days she had actively participated in sports and cultural activities apart from being active in NCC. An avid reader, she is also good at painting and has a taste of classical and contemporary music. A versatile and warm person, she believes in reaching out to students at various levels so to add a sparkle in their lives and inspire them to script a glorious future for themselves and the nation.